We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 120 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by over 27,500 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo. Our agility and entrepreneurial spirit, alongside award winning development programmes, enable innovation and success while creating exciting and rewarding career choices.
As we move forward, our customers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
The Receptionist is this first point of contact in our new Executive Global Office, providing a seamless and professional experience to guest and colleagues. This is a pivotal role in the office which requires Collaborating with colleagues, discretion, energy and passion when competing tasks. The role will report into the Office Manager this position and be part of the Global People & Culture team
· Provide an exceptional guest experience to all colleagues and guests visiting the Executive Global Office
· Have total ownership of the reception and the surroundings areas to ensure the best customer experience
· Embody the IMB Leadership expectations and Behaviours
· A purposeful personalisation when serving guests is where the magic happens
· Ensure smooth and streamlined working relationship and outstanding service at all times
· Check-in procedures and assist staff with meeting room booking issues that may arise
· Use operational knowledge of the reception to provide swift resolution to any challenges experienced by guests or colleagues.
· Build and maintain excellent working relationship with the Landlords Reception and Security team to ensure seamless transition of staff and visitors between the two areas
· Maintain personal awareness of all site and team protocols, embracing and implementing new procedures swiftly when received from Executive Leaders
· Ensure that absences from the reception desk are managed so that the desk is never unattended
· Ensure prompt and seamless handover of information and special requests/requirements between shifts
· To hosts are contacted and informed of their guests arrival in a timely manner
· Understand, anticipate and exceeds customer needs while building effective relationships and utilising moments of truth
· Liaising with client on a variety of matters and attending to their needs whilst maintaining a strong working relationship
· Run reports as required and produce any documentation in line with requirements
· Management of Security and Access Control requirements issuing of new and temporary passes, deactivating redundant passes and management of access control data base. Management of signing in/out of keys for Pearson areas.
· Organise lunches and refreshments as required for meetings
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.