Standort: Bristol, Großbritannien
We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 119 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by 26,000 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success all supported by our award-winning development programmes that creates exciting and rewarding career opportunities for all.
As we move forward, our consumers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
To provide administrative support to all field based personnel, enabling the delivery of UK&I strategy.
To be an expert point of contact for dedicated stakeholders and field based personnel. Able to advise on the relevant administrative processes that apply to our customers internally (Incl field and Key Account protocols), ensuring a smooth execution of day to day field/retail operation of NPD, price/product changes, trade interaction & rep supplies.
Sales Team Support
· Manage a portfolio of accounts providing an excellent level of administrative support to KA Team and field based internal stakeholders.
· Ensure both Internal and External customers have all business information in an efficient, timely and accurate manner - including adhoc requests.
· Produce and maintain communications to the field sales teams including briefs, bulletins, product code lists & other queries/requests received.
· Maintain account outlets including ensuring accuracy of estate data/Salesforce, including asset management as account dictates.
· Understand and undertake additional responsibilities, in order to meet local business needs when applicable.
· Complete all information required for new line forms/portals accurately & timely.
· Manage price list send-out process at Manufacturers Price Increases (MPIs) / Budgets.
· Answer all customer related queries and respond to general enquiries accurately received through trade websites, email and telephone service adhering to current legislation.
· Working with UKR Business Manager, Master Data and sales teams ensuring outlet maintenance is accurate.
· UAT for Salesforce changes, carried out specific to SMS team function.
· Establish and maintain strong business relationships with the sales teams and all internal and external customers.
· Offer support to other sections of the team when required.
· Support the business on project related tasks, as relevant when needed.
· Assist with scanning of documents relating to customer contracts.
· World Class customer service - to go above and beyond at every opportunity.
· Seek to achieve individual objectives set at annual appraisal, on time.
· Challenges & Learnings are dealt with efficiently to the satisfaction of all concerned.
· Reports are accurate and provide necessary information adding commentary and
insights when relevant.
Nature and Scope/Freedom to Act:
· Excellent administrative, email and telephone support.
· Responsible for a number of accounts / SMS functions / other responsibilities.
· Must be proactive and look for opportunities to drive function/business forward in conjunction with relevant stakeholders and Team Leader.
· Work autonomously with initiative, and a Pro-active mindset.
All field based personnel and all ITUK internal departments
Trade customers, consumers and suppliers
· Must be a proven effective and confident communicator
· PC literate, with a particularly strong knowledge of excel
· Able to work to tight deadlines and manage a high volume workload, at times
· Strong organisational /administrative skills
· 5 GCSEs at C grade or equivalent
· English speaking with good literacy skills
· An excellent team player with a willingness to be flexible and adapt
· An ability to embrace change & steer peers
· Able to contribute to Team Meeting
· Experience of working in an office environment
· Customer service background
· Knowledge of UKI Reporting/Salesforce
· Analytical skills
· Exceptional customer service skills
Imperial Brands offer a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays) and hybrid work.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.